Friday, December 25, 2009

I love pink,

I miss Taiwan very much. Not saying that I wouldn't miss Boyf and Best when I go there. I hope they migrate over with me. Well, Singapore is a place where all my sorrows begun. I think, it will never stop. Anyway, I shall post about Taiwan next day. You know, 7 days. I can write more than a 1000 word composition okay? So, definitely not today.

P/S: Merry Christmas, and a happy belated birthday to my dear Zenna. ^^
I miss you, Boyf.

Tears, not happy ones, was the first to greet me when I touched down. Why is Singapore, my homeland, like this?


I rode many rides in Leofoo village theme park in Taiwan. I felt so light so happy. This particular, I loved best. It goes all the way up, drops all the way down, and come up from the other side, a straight one. Then it drops and continued. It was terrific. At Taiwan, I tried the 360 degree roller coaster for the very first time. I loved it. Really great. I was scared at first. But after a few tries, nope. I'm not scared, becos when I open my eyes, I knew even if I were to drop down, death would hug me tightly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home