Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merryyy late christmas,

Best's at my house. ^^ We were supposed to celebrate christmas but I wonder if Best's enjoying it. ^^ So, I meet Kaiying at around 4pm and we waited at kfc for Best. I was on the phone with Boyf. ^^ We went up to my house. Haha, it's messy, I know. ^^ But I had already tried my best to packed it nicely. First, Best gave me a MJ t-shirt and I lub it to the max. I lub her mre. ^^ Tyvm, best! Hope you like the "hat" and the rest I'd given. ^^ We surfed the net, and caught up on each other's life. My brother had been admitted to the hospital, due to some reason. O_O. Rena couldn't make it last minute and Zen has got some problems. Ky couldn't stay over, so, it's me and Best again. HAHA. Lol.

Actually, wanted to go to orchard but decided not to because my mother set a limited time. -.- We went to anchorpoint to eat kfc. ^^ And walked walked walked. Arnd 8.40pm, sent Ky to the bus stop. Best and I walked back. Haha, we used com awhile thn went down again to buy snacks. Don't laugh, I know I'm pig. ^^ We planned to watch show but we understanded none of it. Wtf. Lol, maybe gonna catch Mr Bean later. HAHAHAHA.

P/S: My boyf's still in the toilet, shitting! LOL. ^^

A pink merry christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home