Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'd gotten back my results. I'd managed to mantain my position. Then why am I still not satisfied?

Results are as followed :
English - B4
High Chinese - B4
A Maths - A1
E Maths - A1
Physics - B4
Chem, Bio - A1
Hist, SS - B3
Poa - A1
Class Position - 3rd (^^)

One day, when I'm gone from this world. Who will be the ones who will grieve and moan and wished they had treated my better? Who will be the ones cheering and clapping for my absence in this world? Who will be the ones who will miss my presence? Who will be the ones who will forget me in one or two years? Who will wished they had died with me? Who will be the ones who will remember the smile I hung on my face? Who will be the ones who will remember the bad deeds I did? & Who will be the ones, who truly appreciate me for who I am?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home