Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I really want to smile happily everyday. & I'd tried. I hope people can tell, I tried. But I don't know how to, with my father in and out of risks every single day. My mother getting so stressed up over work and her husbang. My boyf gets scolded by his parents becos of me. My boyf isn't even replying my messages. & my best friend is in such distress. & me, worrying about my MYE results. I'm useless. I wished I could do something to help. Just the slightest thing. To steal a slight smile from them. Just that little smile. I guess, it'll be enough to make my day. But no. I couldn't do. Anything. But I'll silently be there. For them all. I love you all.

& Best, I hope you wouldn't hide your problems within you. I hope you'll tell me. Tell me so much that I can help you. I don't want you to fall apart. I want you like how you used to be. I don't want you to keep things from me just because you want me to know you're okay. I know you're not. And it worries me even more. I wished I could do more to help you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home