Sunday, April 11, 2010


Festivo yesterday was great. Although didn't really play alot, overall, I loved the atmosphere. Haha, there wasn't as many people as I thought there will be. But my mother and brother came to the carnival. ^^ I didn't managed to catch the BM got talent, and also didn't manage to go to try out the haunted house. :( Becos I've got duty and tuition. So, be it. Haha. Just my luck. But I'd a memorable day with Boyf. Haha. Alot of small kids came to patronise our class' store. Cute lor.

As for today, woke up early to go pray for my maternal grandfather. Going for my piano lessons soon. After that, gonna come back to finish all my homework. ALOT LEH. -'-

Light my path, for me.

Edited.
Completed most of my homeworks. But I'm so not planning to do my emaths, tmr then let her go through with me la. Haha. My house's very very noisy. My brother and my mother is quarreling and my mother just slapped my brother. -.- Damn it sia. Noisy only.

Edited.
Well, I'm going to start studying Physics (Create notes I guess) after this post. And, I suddenly want a camera before my Cambodia trip! :( So I can take pictures of the place over there. :( Haha, okay enough of craps. Tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home