Friday, January 29, 2010

Bad day,

Firstly, I had a hair cut. (I look like a toot now.) HAHA.

Secondly, I bathed three times a day. (One after I returned from school, one after I had my haircut, and one after a swim.)

Thirdly, I discovered rashes on my NECK. Wtf. -.-

Fourthly, I haven't even done a single homework. (Because I fell asleep.) T_T

Fifthly, this's the second time I've been typing out this post. (Due to some error, damn.) Haha.

Tsk, I regretted not having my dinner. Because I'm now frigging hungry only! >:(

Bye ~.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Boyf said...

2mrw wake up do thn. Dnt play and keep slping. Ltr become a habit not hobby okay? I wont keep wasting ur time too :)

January 30, 2010 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

-Boyf.
LOL. You thn keep sleeping la. I now left a total of 5 homework only. Later after tuition can continue. ^^ Haha, sleeping won't become my habit one la. You where waste my time sia. HAHA. Luv you very mucha.

January 30, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home