Friday, January 15, 2010

Chaotic life,

Hello, I'm extremely apologetic I didn't posted the past few days. Due to business again. For the first 3 days of the week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, I only finished my lesson/shit cca at 530. And wtf, I studied like a mad cow because my stupid physics teacher told us there's going to be an upcoming physics test, when there's none. Totally just depriving me of my sleep! Thursday was not so bad. But I didn't managed to sleep early either. So, to make up for all my sleeping time, I SLEPT TODAY. Feel quite replenished but somehow still tired, I know you don't get it. Haha! ^^

So, yesterday. You know what day it was? It may just be a shit day to you. But to me, it meant great importance. Yesterday, was my 1st and the half year together with my beloved, darling, boyf. ^^ Hahahaaaaa. I love him very very very much, more than words can describe. ^^

Many homewors to be completed. Such as, physics, e maths, blah blah. I'll continue tomorrow. P/S: I frigging think Amaths is like easier then Emaths. What a shit I'm. Lol, wierdo.

Bye for now. I know I may not post often, but tune in. ^^

(Deleted. I guess, I shouldn't get my blood boiled in sucha manner.)

BUT. I'll voice out in a kinder way. You (you know who you are.), I frigging didn't invite you to my blog. Yup, you had my password. But you're currently abusing your rights by entering without my consent of yours using my password. Be it in the past I did. Past, is past. Present, is now. You get it? I never imagined you'd sucha thick skin to do this frigging shit. -.- Tsk, and if you think it's you, then it's you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home