Friday, January 22, 2010

Miserably coping within,

Secondary three life is really really miserable. More than you can imagine or more for me to cope as compared to you. I didn't do any homework today. Managed to get another IC photo for replacement for the old one which the stupid officer said it's too dark (which I agree) but just stating becos I'm not happy that I needed to go and get a new photo. And the more I look at the frigging photo, the more I hate it and I hate it even even more. -.-

So, I just returned from a work out at the gym with my brother and my father. I managed to run 2.4km. But I failed it becos I ran like in 19 minutes? Lol, I know I'm slow la. But I don't understand why when in the lower secs days, I managed to ran in like a just pass (18 minutes) with Best. Maybe it was becos I was running with her that gave me the strength to move on. Haha. ^^ Love her very much.

BOYFFFFFF had been so nice/sweet/loving/great these few days. But I'd been sucha bitch. -.-

I really hope I could do well in my examinations. However, you know, I couldn't even solve 2 questions in A maths, I neeeda ask how to do for every questions. And for POA, I took like 2 hours to solve 2 questions? Wtf. I really needa buck up. I SWEAR I MUST DO WELL!!! ~~~~

I can't stand your flirting ass, you bitch.

Tsk, I can't wait for a shopping spreeeeeee w/ JJJJJBESSSSTTTTTTT. ^^

And, if you want to tag me, leave a comment instead. Becos no one reads my blog, no use putting a tagboard. Haha.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cassandra said...

Hi, leave a comment if you want. ^^
Have a great day, loves.

January 22, 2010 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Jiamin said...

Muahahaha hi CCB. ^^
I can't wait to shop for CNY clothes with you too, haha love you!!

January 22, 2010 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

- JB:
Haha, soon soon. ^^ We must buy till nice nice, wear till nice nice. ^^ Love you!

January 23, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home