Friday, February 19, 2010

Driving strength,

Yes, why am I blogging? To let myself know the amount of tests that is upcoming so that I would jolly well buck up. ^^

Monday (22nd feb.) - Social studies test (Principle of good governance, traffic policies, effects of slow population growth), POA test (On everything I'd learnt so far).

Tuesday (23rd feb.) - E maths common test. (Chapter 1 & 2).

Wednesday (24th feb.) - Fortunately, no tests.

Thursday (25th feb.) - Chem test, Bio test.

Friday (26th feb.) - History test (Reasons for failure of LON, Resons why Germany hated VT.).

Monday (1st mar.) - A maths common test. (Chapter 1 & 2, includes log. God.)

So. Great or great? -.- Damn it. On days which has two tests, good luck to me. But I've really no mood to study now. This few days, just got the urge to keep sleeping and sleeping.

Slap me. -.-

3 Comments:

Blogger Jiamin said...

Lmao. Who dare slap you, I slap the person two times back. Hehehehe, flyerflyerflyer! love ya~

February 19, 2010 at 8:32 PM  
Anonymous Boyf said...

U can do it :) Nothing is impossible if u work hard. No worry.

February 21, 2010 at 2:23 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

To: Best.
HAHA, paiseh. So late later then see dao your comment. ^^ HAHA. Thn if I slap myslef not kena you slap two more times! ^^ Love you!

To: Boyf.
HAHA, yup. I'll try my bery best. You ah. Go out with your friends then forget all about me already. :( Love you very much! ^^

March 6, 2010 at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home