Friday, February 12, 2010

A new year up ahead,

HAHA, new year's eve is tmr! I'm very very happy today. After the new year celebration, Boyf and I accompanied Jb to anchorpoint to pass her roses to her friend. So, after that, we went to queensway as Jb wanted to "buy a barbell". So, we went there. And while walking half way, Boyf said he "wanted to buy muah chee". Then buy quite a while, thn he came back with a bag. Guess what?

HE GAVE ME A WATCH. OMG. I bet it cost a fortune. Although he lied that it's only $15.90. I REALLY LOVE YOU! Don't always anyhow think okay? ^^ He also gave me a helium balloon! ^^

So the three of us later proceeded to kfc to have lunch. After that, we sent Best to the bus stop and returned to walk walk at anchorpoint. Hee, I love my boyf! ^^

FOREVER AND ONLY. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home