Sunday, February 7, 2010

Irritating girl,

The more I think of you being like a shadow, doing what I wished/wanted to do, the more I feel like giving you a real tight slap. Why are you so irritating?

Chinese test tomorrow, what's more dreadful than that? I hate chinese. Last sunday went out with Boyf, Best and her boyf. Haha, shopping spree! Spent alot of money. And sorry boyf for making you feel so bored that day! Haha, Best and I bought 1 similar dress. After I went home, my mother went down with me to buy my new year shoes. Yay.

So, MJ'S DOCTOR ADMITTED TO HAVING GIVEN HIM MEDICINE WHICH KILLED MJ. FCUK YOU. -'- You got nothing better to do is it. -.-

Well, so much more things for chinese to complete for now. So, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home