Monday, March 15, 2010

L.O.V.E,

Happy monthsary boyf, I love you alot! Though I always shouted and be like a crazy woman to you, you always endured it. I'm so sorry. I'll change. I love you forever ~.

Today, went out with Boyf to sort of celebrate our monthsary as well as his belated ~~~ birthday. I still haven't got him his present becos we didn't have enough time today. :( Feel so guilty. Anyway, went to (somewhere in Orchard, becos I seriously don't know where) to catch "Alice In Wonderland". Very very nice. Especially, it had been a long time since I caught a movie with Boyf. Love him ttm. After that, we went to Queensway to look at his spectacles. Saw one frameless (?) one. It really suits Boyf. Plus it had lots of advantages. So, boyf said he was going to buy it only tmr. Well, I really love going out with boyf. Although I pissed him off really badly today. I'm so so so sorry.

And yesterday, Best and Faye came to my house for gym. Haha, long time since we ran becos I'd been busy studying. -.- Bought a book. Hee hee, so happy. Tmr going to the flyer's with Best, Zen, Rena, Ky, Tracy and Faye. ^^

I woke up, unable to open my eyes. It's like swollen becos of crying, and I think I'd been crying through the night. I'd a bad nightmare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home