Saturday, March 6, 2010

Another stressful week ahead,

Well, I thought only one week had past. But when I see the last date I posted, I realised, it was almost two weeks I stopped posting. :( How sad. Well, some of the important thing is, I read finish my book already. And it's frigging frigging frigging nice I tell you. Gonna borrow best's book and continue to feed my reading pleasure. ^^And and, best wrote "I love Cassandra Chew Min Min" on her book. LOL. So good right. ^^

Me boyf also downloaded Michael Jackson's songs for me. ^^ Yipeeeeee.

So, basically, two tests up next week.

Tuesday - E maths on inequalities.
Thursday - Physics ON I SO DNT KNW WHAT STUPID TOPIC. -.-

And, I've so many stupid stupid homework to complete. Plus a few more days, Boyf's and Tracy's birthdays are coming. Have no time/idea what to buy. :( :( :(

Plus, I'm so prepared to fail my chem test. ^^ They called us to study chapter 1 and 3, and tested on chapter 2. Pro or pro? ^^

Kay, bye for now.

Am I just being over-sensitive?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home